Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Minuteman

This life is a means to an end

It's hot in Kiev. We're talking 90+ degrees. Now that's not really a complaint, more of an observation. It actually reminds me a bit of home. In Orlando, 90 is sweater weather.

It's been a long day running around town in the hot hot heat. But all in all it was a good day. I got to spend some time with a Ukrainian friend today. We got a chance to talk about life, death, infinity, outsourcing, girls, and why Ukraine is better than Russia. Typical guy stuff. He's a really cool guy and he's offered to help me practice my Russian.

It's really easy to get focused on myself and all of the things that I have to do during the week. Filling out paperwork. Getting a haircut. Going grocery shopping. Finding out if that DVD in the store has an English language track. But I remembered today where my priorities need to lie. Please pray for my friend Nazim. I don't think that God let our paths cross on accident.

2 comments:

  1. Why Ukraine is BETTER than Russia!?!?! THE OUTRAGE!!!

    Just kidding. Hey man! I hope you're doing really well! Let's chat again soon (sorry I missed you the last time)!

    your pal,
    tim

    P.S. By the way, if you write an autobiography one day (and i hope you will), it should be titled "Andy Still is Still Andy."

    ReplyDelete